Saturday, August 3, 2013

Occupied heart

Let's have a short blog post baa~~

Roughly about 1 and half year ago~~

One girl once occupied my heart and i was so wanting to be with her~~

But because of my recklessness and my jealousy took the best out of me~~

I hurt her, she stuck in my heart for quite some time and that time i felt horrible~~

Follow which, i met another girl...

She decided to be with me~~~

She made lots of effort in me and in us~~

Eventually she entered my heart and kicked out another one~~

But now, things change, she is now stucked in my heart....

And i'll definitely wun be able to find another girl who is able to kick her out of my heart...

Because she is just too awesome, too good to me that a dumbass like me who dun treasure her so much at all...

Which only began to treasure her after she's gone...

No comments:

Post a Comment