Monday, October 22, 2012

During my Enlistment day~

Like i mentioned, my enlistment day was on 30 July 2012,monday~

That day my mom was the only one that accompanied me to BMTC~

My dear wished to come,and i wish too, however she's having schools on that day, that day i really do miss her alot that when i saw other people enlisting,their gf also came to send them off, so i do admit that i was quite a bit of jealous~

So i told my daer about it, she said this to me that, she know that if she were to come and send me off,she will definitely cry until the entire camp flood de, which i think it will really happened, that's how much my dear misses me and cant bear for me to go for NS~
However, i told her and assure her that we will definitely be able to go through it together de, really glad to have someone like her by my side~~

Okay, anyway, i got into BMTC School 2, Jaguar Company~

And i actually saw a handful of my friends that actually got into the same company as me

We will be going through,on paper 9 weeks of BMT but in fact i was 10 week of BMT as the first week is consider Week 0~~

So ya lor,kana cheated,hahaha

Before the day i book in, my dear actually accompanied me the entire day, as we all thought that we wun be seeing each other for 2 weeks~~

And when she was about to go home, she cried while on her way home, cried again when she reached home,cried when she was sleeping, and wake up the next day crying again, omg dear, where did you store all these amount of tears in your body neh??? Can cry so much oh,haiyo~~
Then i told her, dun worry la,i will only be confined for 2 weeks,after 2 weeks jiu can come out le~~

But i nver know~ the confinement period(but they call it adjustment period) is actually 2 weekends but not 2 weeks, so which means i will be confined for 3 WEEKS instead~~
When my dear know about it, she feel sad again, and cried again,hahahaha~~
My silly girl, every tear that she drops, i means how much i stand in her, and means how much i should treasure her and take good care of her, oh come to think of it, hahaha,stress~~

HEE HEE~~
jking la,dun worry my dear, i will definitely take good care of you de,cuz you know why??
cuz i love you:))
So smile always okay:DD
I love your smile alot alot alot alot~
:DD

No comments:

Post a Comment