Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The time and days after i got over with you~~

Ever since end of April till now, mid of October.
Lots of things had happened, and i shall slowly blog about the things that happened and the wonderful things that had happened around me~~

After NPAP, SYFOC was the upcoming event for my NP life~
However SYFOC was during june period.

But what about during May till June neh???

That's when the wonderful and awesome things happened~~

My friend You Wei aka Don aka Xiao Wan asked me to help out in the company that he is still currently working as a freelance trainer. That period of time, a camp was going on, called EDGE camp held in ITE Simei.

The first time i went there was to help out as a sentry person, sort of guard duty. So when i reached ITE Simei, I start to mingle around with the trainers there,introducing myself and knowing their names~~

So i met alot people, like Minsi, Nel, Ahmad, Taufiq, Muhammad, Kelly and a girl that caught my eye, Ahbiaa~~

When i saw Ahbiaa, Xiao Wan starts to introduce her to me,saying that she's his sister, as that time i saw her wearing his jacket and thought she was wearing his ring too, so i thought that they were good friend as i do know who's his real sister~

Then Xiao Wan tried to matchmake me and her as that period of time, I just got rejected and hurt badly because of a girl that i had a crush on~~ (However,now i think we are no longer friend,or maybe not??)

Then i said," I also going NS soon liao, also got no time to woo her"
Then Ahbiaa said," Who say go NS cannot be together??"

So at that time,what she said actually gives me a different side of her, thinking in my mind, like,is she giving me a chance to woo her??

As she is really a type of girl that i like,hahaha, small build(now chubby liao,hee hee^^),cute, and a outdoor person~~

So after few days, i officially became a permenant part time trainer in the company, and eventually got lots of opportunity to work with her.

When we were working together, i find her cheerful and have the leadership in doing the training and activity, and at times i find her very cute in the way she do, and eventually attracted me.

I dunno if i really like her or just find her cute, so eventually we start to be closer with each other, and people and campers thought that we were together, and that time we were that close till people think that way.

So one day the entire trainers team went out for a dinner with our boss, there were total of 7 of us including our boss(Delene) and co boss(Ahmad).

After we finished eating, me,kelly,minsi and one more person i forget who were in delane's car, while Ahbiaa was is Ahmad's van.

While on our way back, Delene suddenly ask me this qn, do i have feelings in Ahbiaa~
He kept pestering and pestering, keep wanting to ask the answer out from me, eventually i gave in and said," Yes la,have a bit~"

Then he suddenly burst out in laughter, i was wondering why??
Cuz he actually voice recorded it down in his phone, and that time i was like OMG!!!!

The spy, Kelly, is Ahbiaa good friend,so actually whatever happened in Delene's car, Ahbiaa actually knew what happened. And i thought that she didn't know what happened after i whine to her when we reached ITE simei.

Then few days later, she started to share a secret with me, and that time i was wondering,what was it~~
And ta-da~~

We are now officially boy and girl~~

Oh i mean boyfriend and girlfriend,hahahaha:DD

And we just got together for 4 months last 4 days, and still together happily:))

I love you my girl, hope you sees this and smile wide wide ohh~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment