Thursday, October 18, 2012

Fast Forward~~

Let's fast forward to the end of July where my enlistment day is getting close which is 30 July 2012 in BMTC.

When the days actually coming near, i always mention about my bunch of good friends with Ahbiaa, sharing with her the stuffs that we did in the past,and how they kept me accompany whenever i need them~~

So one day they actually gave me a surprise which i thought was just a simple dinner,but i nver knew that she actually secretly arrrange a farewell dinner for me invited all of them~~

That time i was craving for crab,so all of them actually fork out and treated me crab, and that time i was really happy, thanks guys, i love you all and i love you even more my dear~~

P.S. Dear,i know that you today got abit frustrated of what i said,and not letting you help out with kelly's help, you may find that i may be demanding or what, but i just want to let you know, no matter what, you are the one that matters to me alot alot alot, for you, i know earning extra cash and money is very important, but to me, there's only one and only you,my one and only cutester, and i wish that everytime i see you, you are alive and kicking,cheerful,happy and healthy, because seeing you,will make me happy, dear please remember that i care alot alright,and please get well and dun push yourself too much uh~

JIAYOU JIAYOU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment