Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Continuition of what happened~

Based on previous post, it was about what happened during that period of time~

After she told me the secret that she wanna share with me~

We actually went into dating state till 12 June 2012, where this was the date that we were officially together~~
The reason why we were together on this date, cuz she said that 12 is her favourite number, so yup, we both decided to be together officially on this very special date:))

That day was our first dine out and our very first date~~

I brought her to Riverside at Clarke Quay there to have a dine out and at a same time, confess to her to be my girlfriend~~

We hug each other and kiss each other by the riverside along the Singapore River, and I was happy at that time to see her dress up nicely and see her happy smile on her face that i could nver forget about it~

Seeing her smile will definitely make my day as she is my awesome cutester:))
So hopefully you might see this,cuz it's meant to be a surprise when the day you see my posts,hahaha~
Love you from the dark and within:))

No comments:

Post a Comment