Sunday, April 29, 2012

I think I'm totally INSANE!!!

Suddenly thoughts have been coming in my mind~~

And i then realised certain stuffs, I realised that we had only know each other for merely for 2 months....

And i start to confess to her, expecting her to be with me immediately~

WTF????

And it's definitely not because of me depriving of finding a gf immediately~~

Is because, I've been thinking about the future about me and her, happily together~

Laughing and enjoying~

But i guess it's just day dreaming ba~~

Certain days, I will think of the happy moments of me and her~~

And definitely certain days, I will think of all the sad moments of what i had done to her~~

Recently a friend of mine had told me about a story regarding a toothpaste~

He said that when you squeeze out all the toothpaste from the tube, it is rather very easy, but when you are asked to put back every single bit of the the toothpaste back into the tube, it's very difficult~

So the morale of story is saying that, it's easy to say out all the nasty stuffs out, but when you want to take it back it's difficult, and the remaining toothpaste that cant be put back, will be the scar that remained~~

She had been making lots of lots of lots of effort to touch him and to earn him so as to be with him~~

But do i have the same rights too, to do the same thing???

Deep in my heart....

You are worth it, but what if, it's nver gonna be working??

My heart is very contradicting.....

You are a amazing girl who i want you to be mine~
But you once told me that you are not easy to get~
There's sometime when i'm feeling down, and start to ignore you....
You said that if i really like you that much, i shouldnt just give up like that~

But how about now???????
You are still worth it.....
But you are no longer mine to be kept~
As your heart are given to another guy~~

Some told me, to continue to put in effort to earn her back, some told me to just give up~~
What about me??
I dun wanna give up on you~
But certain stuffs are not up to me to decide isn't it??
I do not want to be the one being persistent and the one keep pressurizing you~~
I want you to be happy and i want to be there for you when you feel lonely at night, want to have a shoulder to lean on whenever you feel like crying~

I am all willing to make all these effort~~

But i know that deep down in your heart, the one you want to have accompany of and the shoulder to lean on-------is him~


No comments:

Post a Comment