Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Day goes on~~

It's been weeks of suffering~~

Things may seems to get slight better~~

Working hard to make everything get back to how it was, and i believe i can do it to make my friends to feel different in their life because of me~

Trying to make everyone happy and get back the good friendship between each other, because it really matters to me when my friends start to have problem with their friends~~

Lots of things have to make effort in to salvage everything, and i know i can do it~~

Oh, guess so that I'm still gonna talk about her hahaha:DD

The matter of fact, she is in love with a guy, and that guy, sorry to disappoint everyone,but it's not me,haha~~

The way she treat that guy is how the way i treat her in the past~~

However the weird thing is, they are not together~~

But why???
-- I do not know why too, perhaps that guy is still considering or maybe he dun like her~~
---No idea~~

Last time the reason why i like her, is because of the effort and passion she will always place in a relationship, she will nver give up that easily and she will do everything to love the guy she really love~~

Maybe she might see this or might not, I still like you though i do not know when can i really say that i love you~~

You make me do lots of things that i had nver done in this entire life, like fixing puzzle, making cards, and true fully speaking, it really do need lots of effort as everything is done by myself~~

But still, no matter how much i try to concern about you, the one you really wish to hear from is still him~

Oh well, even though you said that we are gonna stay as how we are, but i will still chance upon even with the slightest chance, I will wanna be with you~~

Hope you stay healthy, be happy, feel loved and blessed:))

God Bless You~~

Love ya^^

No comments:

Post a Comment