Saturday, April 21, 2012

The history of how the Guy and Girl met~~

Chapter 1,Our story starts during Area 18 STC 2009, on 27 October till 28 October 2009, just 2 days.

I remember that time me and Cheryl is still together, and she was one of the coords of the camp, that period of one of good experience for us as the CIs that are available are really limited which is about 12 CIs only combining of both ATC and STC side including the Coords.

That time every group were only assigned with 1 CI only and my group have total of 19 cadets, and the number of 19 to just 1 CI was like WOAH!!!!

HAHA,so it's definite a challenge for me to actual remember everyone's name,and amazingly,i manage to do it~

And she was there, that time I didnt really notice much about her, as it was like 3 years back,haha, really old liao.

That time, is my second time going for ATC/STC as a Group Instructor, and my very first time taking STC, sec 3 group and someone a very big group. Really a very big challenge, though it's only for 2 days.

That time being a GI for them, i feel that as a Sec 3, they should be more of  independent as most of them are either NCO or Cadet Leader. So that time I let them be on their own and just observing from far.

Truefully speaking, this very group is the best group i had ever taken, and it's really from the bottom of my heart!! Best group and having the 2 Best Campers from OUR group!! Thanks for who it may concerned, making me your GI :))

And happy to know that some of you had became a CI and really wish to see all of you that became a CI, but i doubt that I will have the chance. And that when you all having POP during your CIBTC, i since now,regretted not being able to attend after i actually promised to attend:(
*and can you all spot her??? haha:D

Chapter 2 of how i met her,
It was during Area 20 ATC/STC, 26 till 27 November 2011.
That day was a Sat, so i was helping as a HRC trainer.

Actually during the camp i didnt notice her at all, till she come talk to me awhile and i then know that her name is Amanda. I didnt know much till the next day when after break camp.

After all of us break camp, we went to compass point to eat at KFC with area 7 people and with another 2 girls from west side one called Liyan and Amanda, and with Aloysius too.

And that was the time when she told me that I was her GI during her Area 18 STC, and i'm like woah!!

And i'm thinking that is she one of the female CI that went to the CIBTC J11 and thought that she was a different person from the one I'm talking with on FB.

So then, I went home and check, and I then realised that THEY WERE THE SAME PERSON!!!!
HAHAHAHA, I WAS LIKE OMG, WHEN I REALISED IT,HAHAHAHA:D


Chapter 3 of how i met her again amazingly~
It was on 4th December 2011, at about 12am plus.
Reason being why??
It was during Standard Chartered Marathon.
That day i was supposed to reach the reporting time at 1am.
So i decided to go and have Mac at Raffles City.

That day, i was like finding seat in the restaurant, thinking if i should sit inside or outside, so i decide to go in and eat since inside got aircon, so when i go in i found this high table but on the left hand side of the table, there's this two girls siting there, so i was thinking if i should sit there or not, and that time i walk pass her once, was thinking if i seen her before, then after i walk pass her twice,she notice me and called me then i realised that she is siting there with her friend studying,called Stephanie Rachael, dunno i spell correctly or not.
Then me and her start to talk more, i then learnt from that she and her friend is volunteering for Standard Chartered Marathon too.
But that time me and her didnt talk much too, cuz we weren't quite close~~

I guess i shall write till here, I think there will be more Chapter about me and her,so stay tuned^^


No comments:

Post a Comment