Sunday, April 22, 2012

The history of how the Guy and Girl met~~(Part 2)

Chapter 4 of how i met her again~~

This time was during the end of december at 28 till 29 December of 2011.

That time was Round Ubin Expedition organised by Camp Resilience.
The first time i realised that she was going was through the namelist sent out by the committee.
And i was like,woah, got the chance to meet you again, and we are definitely gonna talk more about STC 2009,hahaha~

So that day, on 28 December, the briefing, they say that we are going to pair up, 2 star and 1 star pairing up, then i didn't know that she was 1 star kayaking as i thought she was 2 star liao.

Then i jiu take this chance to ask her if she wanna pair up together, since we are like know each other and have the fate to keep seeing each other~

The next day on 29 December, it was the actual expedition liao, we all had lots of fun, and sometimes i bully her without her knowing as when she's paddling alone, I was actually holding to others kayak, then she say like paddling very hard not knowing that i'm actually holding others kayak,hahaha :DD

During the expedition, we chat quite a lot, she share some story with me, and me sharing stuffs with her too, that i nver thought why i told her anyway. And even before the expedition, we also talk abit on twitter too.

But that day i really had lots of fun, to know of a new CI and some more is once my cadet :))

Sidetrack~~
then after that period of time when i start to have feelings for her, and start to do something stupid to her~
so one day,7 Feb 2012,midnight 12 plus if i'm not wrong, i text her, to text me when she going to sleep, means on the verge to fall asleep, to tell me as i got something very important to tell her.
She said okay, and i bet she is wondering what i am gonna tell her.
So she texted me that she going sleep liao.
So I called her and just said," Good night~"
And she totally laughed, hahaha,and i admit that it was really funny, hahahaha:D
And instead of her sleeping, we end up talking for 1 hour, hahaha~
Then from that day onward, we start to talk everyday,and on the phone for most of the night, and even make the effort to call her in the early morning when she woke up and said "Morning~~" to her, even if it's not the time for me to wake up yet sometimes, and when she was like still in sleepy mode, her voice was really sloppy but nice to hear too,cuz the voice was really gentle and i like,opps,hahaha:P

Okay back to the story~~

Chapter 5 of meeting her~~
I think it was during CNY period, cant remember what's the date, I think it was during 17 February 2012.She was having a gathering at her house, inviting her class mates, Joanna, Eldora and one more malay and i cant remember who,haha~
And she invited NP people Rahimi, Alvin wee, yu han, one more girl and her child hood friend, li yan, and lastly Aloy and me( the oldest people there)~~
And that day when i saw Alvin wee, i think i had seen him somewhere and i thought that he abit ah beng one, but he was damn guai well behaved there, and i dunno why too,hahaha :D

That day at her house, was quite fun, and damn that Aloy and Liyan(ps uh,haha), trying to create scandal between me and her, tsk sia,hahaha :D










And presenting to you is the her when she is during kindergarden, and yes, is the one on the top right
corner, who is singing very passionately,hahaha:D








I guess, the chapters end here alr.....
This were great and awesome memories of me and her.....
And i hope that.....
Hmmm.....
Nevermind....

If you are seeing this, I hope that all these good memories of us, will be there in your mind, and the most I wish is to forget about all the bad things and weak side of me that you had seen of me.....

Stay happy, and i wish that you will look for me one day sharing the sorrows of yours.....
Looking forward to it~~

No comments:

Post a Comment