Monday, April 23, 2012

Missing the old days that's not gonna happened anymore~

Suddenly thinking of the happy stuffs in the past that made me really smile, not really sad thinking of this stuffs, because i know, being sad being depressed, no one will be bothered to care and concern about a guy like me, emotional feelings should always keep to myself, having a few rare tears of mine should have bottled up, because telling the others will just made myself even more pathetic~

But still....
What's done were done, what's said were said....

Still remember, in the past, you are a very nice and cute girl that always make the initiative to webcam with me, and that period was in my life having so many webcam session with one person...

There was a time, during my exam period, was busy studying, and you decide to webcam with me...

Still remember all the silly faces you had made, and all the funny faces of you, it was really cute and nice and funny...
That time i was really really very happy and i was really smiling and laughing when seeing you making funny faces through the webcam....

I had told you before, that i haven't been smiling, or perhaps the kind of smile that is so intense that even the inside of my heart can feel the intense happiness...

And i probably do not know when am i really gonna smile from my heart~~

People ask me, when continue to like her so much and think about her so much, what's so good about her??

I told them this simple reason....

"应为我喜欢她啊~" and with a smile on my face^^

My friends literally kept silent and did not say anymore, cuz they understand, when a guy really like a girl, he will always have a nice impression of that girl~

Some people asked me, do you think you and her will still be together??

I literally said," No".

Because deep down in my heart, Yes or No is not up to me to decide, isn't it??

No matter how i wish to say YES, it's nver gonna happened~~

So yup, all i can do and all i can wish for, is her being happy, and get what she wished for, that I'll be happy for her^^

God Bless You^^

No comments:

Post a Comment