Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Love is Blind???

Love is blind??
Can it used to cover our mistakes that we had done???

Idk....

So i went to google search it~~
"

Origin

This was coined by Shakespeare and was quite a favourite line of his. It appears in several of his plays, including Two Gentlemen of VeronaHenry V and The Merchant Of Venice; for example, this piece fromThe Merchant Of Venice, 1596:
JESSICA: Here, catch this casket; it is worth the pains.
I am glad 'tis night, you do not look on me,
For I am much ashamed of my exchange:
But love is blind and lovers cannot see
The pretty follies that themselves commit;
For if they could, Cupid himself would blush
To see me thus transformed to a boy.
"
Even after reading this that was originated by Shakespeare, I totally dun understand what he meant~~

So i search again, and someone said this~



"
It means that when you are in love, the emotion, it can cloud your mental vision to see things clearly as they are. Its mostly used to state that there is a problem that a person can not see because they are in love with a person to which a problem is or exists. 
"


Perhaps seeing this answer, it will be more clearer of what it meant ba~

Sometimes people in this worse, may do lots of wrong things, silly things or wrong things just to salvage the broken relationships~

People may let jealousy, anger, sadness, or any other bad factors to salvage it....

For example, injuring oneself, or showing the weak side of them just to gain sympathy and hopefully that the other person will notice and return back to them to care and concern~

Another example, show how angry one person can get, by blowing his/her top, saying nasty stuffs, that dun actually meant it...

For example, saying stuffs like questioning the other person," Are you playing with my feelings" or whatsoever....

I then realised that when the person said this, he/she is totally accusing the other person like saying that that person is a player or what....

Sometimes people wanna get assurance, if whether the effort being made is progressing or not~~

When oneself got impatient and got carried away, he/she will start to lose his/her mind, thinking that all the effort being put in is not being acknowledge, and will tend to be demoralized and of course start to pressure the other person, getting even more afraid of losing the other person~

I dunno if anyone will agree or what, just the thoughts of mine~

Being together, trust is a very important factor, and to some people, what's really the definition of trust??

If one person start to lose the trust in other, no matter how much good intention the other person did, that one person will start to be defensive over that other person, thinking if he/she is still worth to trust~



In my life, I wasn't given much chances to salvage anything, no matter how much effort I wish to put in, people will start to bias against me, start to be defensive over me, and start to doubt me...

But that comes down to one thing, understanding...

I had always shut myself from everyone, working things alone, believing in myself, is all because of the stuffs that happened during my childhood life, getting backstab, best friends drifting away to the fun side...

That left me a trauma, that nver ever believe in other so easily, that build up my independent personality, or the loner me and barrier up my heart against others~



But i always try to believe that for all the effort that i had made, i believe that people will tend to understand me, and give me the chance to explain my act, and tend to stand in my shoes~

I dunno... There are quite few people really willing to give me the chance, is all because of my solitude attitude, the personality that shut people away~



That makes my life in a very disadvantage situation~

I dunno, how i wish that, I wun be so reckless, wun be so much negative of me and will still wish upon the chances to be given to me and give me the chances of all the effort that I will make!!


No comments:

Post a Comment